On-Site Construction Safety Services
In order to help the projects of our clients finish in an efficient and safe manner, Pearl Engineering provides on-site construction safety services to manufacturing, production, or distribution facility planning updates or replacement of major machinery, equipment, or construction projects
Why on-site safety services?
A Pearl Engineering third-party on-site construction safety officer advocates for worker safety first, ensure the proper precautions are being taken. As a third-party advocate, Pearl Engineering can focus solely on the safety of workers and ensure safety regulations are being met.
Pearl Engineering’s role as an on-site construction safety expert covers multiple roles and responsibilities surrounding coordinating between the various contractor groups, forecasting project tasks, and providing additional onsite training when needed.
Examples of the various tasks safety officers perform while acting in their on-site construction safety capacities:
- Educate and implement organization and OSHA Safety procedures to outside contractors
- Act as liaison between the organization safety manager, contractor safety manager, and project lead
- Review and advise contractor’s safe work plans for construction onsite
- Make routine safety examinations of contractors’ projects onsite
- Document any construction accidents and reportable injuries
- Assist the host plant safety team in issuing hot work, LOTO, confined space entry, critical lift plans or other safe work permits
- Reviewing of site for work such as fire hazards, isolation of work zones, and fall protection etc.
- Perform accident investigation and revision of procedures, as directed and needed.
With the assistance of Pearl Engineering’s on-site construction safety services, the organizations we have worked with have been able to successfully coordinate their critical replacement and installation projects while maintaining the safety and security of contractors and workers involved – while staying within restrictions. We want to have the same results with you.