Do you want more out of life? Do you enjoy outdoor activities such as golf, hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, kayaking, boating, water skiing, downhill and cross country skiing?
Come join Central Wisconsin’s premier engineering consulting firm.
We’re always looking for the very best talent.
Tell us why you want to work at Pearl. If we think there might be a fit in our organization, you’ll hear from us.
Current Opening: Intermediate Design Technician
Pearl Engineering has an immediate opening for an Intermediate Design Technician. Must have a Associates in Applied Science degree from a top-tier technical school in Structural Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology, or Architectural Technology and a minimum of 4-6 years’ professional experience. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced, team environment solving complex problems and enjoy the variety and independence that comes with a consulting career. Experience working in the pulp & paper, food processing, building products or chemical processing industries is a plus.
• Design and develop innovative solutions to complex industrial manufacturing process and equipment problems.
• Provide engineering support in industrial operations and maintenance areas to troubleshoot, i Work with clients under the direction and supervision of a Senior Design Technician, or Engineer to design and develop an acceptable product according to client needs.
• Possess the skill, experience, and education to revise drawings with accuracy, consistency and competency.
• Ability to take direction and execute tasks with little to no supervision.
• Ability to make decisions to correct problems and/or interferences when they rise.
• Produce sketches in the field and conduct or assist with fieldwork, examinations, and measurements, as required.
• Ability to delegate and distribute work to Design Technicians as required to complete task.
• Assist in developing Pearl Engineering’s network system, standards, details, and areas of diversity.
Skills & Knowledge
• Experienced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Autodesk Revit, and AutoCAD.
• Present a professional appearance and demeanor in interactions with clients.
• Detail oriented. Must be able to check own work prior to submission to senior staff.
• Engage in regular marketing activities to help retain and grow Pearl Engineering’s client base.
• Assist in establishing project budgets and working with project team to track the project budget to assure it is met.
• Communicate regularly with project members to help assure clarity and efficiency of projects.
Thanks for Visiting!