Do you want more out of life? Do you enjoy outdoor activities such as golf, hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, kayaking, boating, water skiing, downhill and cross country skiing?
Come join Central Wisconsin’s premier engineering consulting firm.
We’re always looking for the very best talent.
Tell us why you want to work at Pearl. If we think there might be a fit in our organization, you’ll hear from us.
Current Opening: Design Technician
Pearl Engineering has an immediate opening for a Design Technician in our Appleton office. Must have a Associates in Applied Science degree from a top-tier technical school in Structural Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology, or Architectural Technology. 1-3 years’ professional experience is beneficial but not required. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced, team environment solving complex problems and enjoy the variety and independence that comes with a consulting career.
• Prepare drawing layouts, details, and 3D models as directed.
• Perform redlines as directed under limited supervision, drawings must be printed off and double checked prior to submission to senior staff. Original redlines highlighted as completed and submitted to senior staff if requested.
• Perform or assist with field work, examinations, and measurements, as required.
• Scan copies of client drawings and file in appropriate location.
• Assist on administration work such as moving or setting up office stations, deliveries, maintain office printers and supplies, office organizing and cleaning/recycling.
• Run prints of large projects as directed.
• Learn Pearl Engineering’s network system, standards, details, and areas of diversity.
Skills & Knowledge
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Autodesk Revit, and AutoCAD.
• Present a professional appearance and demeanor in interactions with clients.
• Detail oriented. Must be able to check own work prior to submission to senior staff.
• Engage in regular marketing activities to help retain and grow Pearl Engineering’s client base.
• Assist in establishing project budgets and working with project team to track the project budget to assure it is met.
• Communicate regularly with project members to help assure clarity and efficiency of projects.
Thanks for Visiting!